Hey Folks,
I didn’t want to put this “on the wall” for everyone to see but did want to send a personal message to you and some selected others. You may already know that I have started a little “tent making project” to help fund my mission trips and help provide employment for the poorest of people. Yes, after 59 years in the “John Wayne Macho-Macho Club” I’m selling ladies jewelry and purses. I just got back from Thailand and brought some of the most beautiful things you will ever see. There are also things the men will like.
I have some extremely beautiful pieces from all over the world. They are unique and fashionable, and very reasonably priced, and would make excellent gifts for Valentines, birthdays, weddings, belated Ground Hog day and whatever excuse you need to buy something beautiful for yourself or a loved one.
- Svorovski, Porcelain, Feather & Turquoise Earrings ladies love – $5 to $35
- “Pandora” style sterling silver charms & bracelets (Silverado) – $10 to $40
- Roses/Orchids/Hydrangeas covered in gold and lacquer made into Necklaces/Earrings/broaches/pins - $10 to $50.
- Unique sterling silver/wood/shell/cloth/ jade/quartz/mother of pearl rings that spin and move and butterfly wings that flap - $4 to $35.
- Bug & Butterfly key chains that fascinate the child & scientist in all of us - $8
- Beautiful Thai silk & “Gran Torino” Hmong purses of all sizes - $5
- Thai Silky shirts for men - $15 and Beautiful “Long Shirts” for ladies - $25
- Thai Silk scarves of incredible beauty for ladies - $15
- Beautiful Bracelets & Necklaces of all sorts - $3 to $50
- “Hair Decorate” clips/clamps/combs/ribbons of great beauty - $3 to $40
- Carved animals and Teak Motorcycles - $8 to $30
- Various crafts of Tribal people that are wondrous to behold.
- And the rest, here on Gilligan’s Isle.
No comments:
Post a Comment